Monday, June 2, 2008

im juz a simple guy with a complicated life...

~*i hate which type of ppl*~

1)liars
2)gossipers

..+~*loves*~+..
*Chatting in MSN~
*SMS~
*Sleep~
*Playing guitar~
*playing bball~
*Hang out with friends~
*Listen to music~

~*Hate*~
*Tuition
*Exam

XXlyndonXX
personal details
age:12
D.O.B:4 feb 1996
School:sjk chung hua NO 4
class:6 red
FanZZzZ:BBT aND jay cohu



FAV
food:pizza ithink
drinkZzz:100 plus and FloatZz
sportZz:basketball of corse and sufing internet


Who ii wanna Meet


A Friend in need,
Is a friend indeed,
This is for everyone I tresure,
With my greatest plesure.

It's hard to belive what u could'nt see,
That you were always right beside me,
Even when the sky fall apart,
You know, our hearts will never part.

Your smile lightens up the darkest towers,
All in it you got the power,
We had joy, fun and laughter in the sun,
When it rain, we would all run.

Everyone is special in thier own way,
No matter what they may say,
I see all your true colours shinning,
So don't be afraid to let them shine.

I want you all to know,
The boat you row,
Will take you to the end,
However, our friendship will never end.
# Who I Want to Meet:

Stary stary light,
Pricess in the moonlight,
Wind brezess through her hair,
Igniting a visious flare.

Standing where the angals call,
She dances by the nightfall,
Written over this page,
Her beauty will never age.

The seasons are arranged,
Winter, Spring, Summer and AutumN.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home