Tuesday, June 3, 2008

MY own story

"Irene, we're downstairs."
"What? I just took my bath... now still in my towel... you're here! It's not even 9:30am yet and I told you to pick me up at 10am. I haven't cook the chicken yet and I'm not ready yet!"
"I thought you're ready, so I just came without giving you a call 1st."
"I said 10am, it's still so early, of course I'm not ready yet."(At the same time, my home phone rang, it's Ann)
"Ok... we'll go to find something to eat 1st, then we'll come back at 10am. Where can you recommend us to go to eat?"
"I don't know... find it urslef, I have another phone call to answer, bye!"
(answered Ann's call)
"Irene, where do we meet?"
"Damai, the place where we went for an overnight trip last time. Call us when u're there."

What a rush morning. Quickly get myself ready and dumped the chicken wings into the oven to defrost. Then "grilled" it. Thought that it's cooked, but it's not, still had ice on it. Defrosted again then "grilled" again. Finally it's done 15 minutes. It's supposed to be 2 minutes only(that's what the instrcutions said on the packaging).

10am... Lee's finally here, second round... hahahah... Long time no see, Nick! Since 2003, no chance to meet him. We used the new Tanah Puteh Bridge, RM1.50, toll fee. It's quite fast to reach Petra Jaya. The bridge is beautiful, especially with the scenery of Kuching city.

When we reached Petra Jaya, Nick said he wanted to buy water at Choice Mall at Petra Jaya. We went there and alasssssss.... I forgot my purse... no money... no IC. I only brought my driving license(just in case need to switch driver, really don't trust Nick's driving). Well... Lee will pay everything for me ahahhahah... that's what he usually do whenever we're out and I always forget to pay him back... hahahah...

4km to Damai Beach, Ann called again... "Where are you guys?"
"4km to Damai Beach."
"We're there at the parking lot already."
"Ok. we'll meet you there."

Finally we reached our destination. So many ppl... it's about 11am, if not mistaken. We went to the beach, found a shady place. Settled there and walked towards the beach. The sun wasn't out, so quite cool... sort of cloudy... Lee directly walked toward the sea, the 4 of us were not playing at the water, he played alone hahahhah... took lots of photos. Met Harvard, he went there with his friends, so I asked him to take the photo of 5 of us. After Lee's had enough of the sea, we went back to our spot and the sun came out. We buried Lee's legs under the sand and took photos of him with towel covering his nipples... ahahhah...

After that we just sat there and talking craps... hahahahah... it's good... nothing to do just talked, talked, talked. we had sandwiches that Lee had prepared. The sun was getting hotter and the tide was coming. It's king tide season, the water rose so fast. We walked up to the "lagoon" and we sat at the hut. Talking craps again... Ann found out that her little toe blistered. Pity her. Lee and I went to the "lagoon" to play, the three of them enjoying the seabreeze at the hut. We just play for a while and Ann and Foong left. Nick alone... smoking... one stick after another. Not long after Ann left, we got up from the water and talking craps again... hahaahh... the wind dry our wet body and clothes... I decided to follow my parents home coz they're there also, they came one hour later than us. Besides, they're going for dinner after that, so I just followed, if not I'll had nothing to eat for dinner if I followed Lee & Nick. So we went to change and I went to find my parents. Lee and Nick went home.

After the beach, my dad said it had been a long time didn't go to Ching San(Green Hill). So we went there. Took lots of picture there also, very nice temple and very nice scenery. Lots of ppl fishing there at the jetty.

After that, we went home. Thought that they'll go Buntal to eat, who knows... no... my brother tricked me! Thought that after Damai would go to Buntal, it's not.

Reached Kuching, after cleaning ourselves, we went to Crowne Tower for dinner. Ordered set dinner, RM48. So full... went home, transfered all the photos to the computer. 10:30pm, went to bed... very tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home